Saturday, March 1, 2008

Steve I Am

P.J. Brown and Sam I Am...what are your thoughts? I like it, but I hope they don't take too many minutes away from Big Baby and Rondo. My concern is this: can the Celtics hold on the #1 seed and get adequate rest for the Big Three prior to the playoffs? Is Doc capable of doing this?

And let me just say: I'm so excited that the Celtics are relevant again. I love them. I've always loved them, but it's so much more fun now.

As for the Pats...losing Asante was painful, and now Moss might be out the door. Fuuuuuuuudge. It just seems like such a long road back, as the only hope of redemption I can see is to win it all next year (when we are under intense scrutiny every second of every game for cheating) and just send a nice fuck you to the league. I can live with 18-1 if we win the Super Bowl again. If we don't...it's not a pleasant end to the Tom Brady era. God that hurt just to type that.

Tom Brady is my shepherd; I shall not want.

No comments: