Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MARCH MADNESS IS HERE!!!

Yes,

Thanks to Mikey O, the Sauceman is finally in the blog! My first question is who is going to win the NCAA Tourney. 6 Grueling games that takes skill, determination, and as any championship team needs, a little luck along the way. Clearly North Carolina has to be the favorite with Hansborough in the middle, Ellington shooting the three, and Lawson running the point. However, teams like Memphis (even though they play in C-USA), UCLA, and my sleeper Texas all have a shot to take home the trophy!!

1 comment:

J-Mazz said...

I had Texas winning it all over Georgetown. Despite that, I'm still winning my (outdoor) office pool. Unfortunately, this March Madness may very well reward the fake sports fan who picks all No. 1 seeds to reach the Final Four (like Jay Bilas). Ugh.