Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dook Sucks

Allow me to welcome myself to this blog. You may look forward to my rants regarding the evil Dook basketball program and my full support of every Carolina program in existence: basketball, football, soccer, women's field hockey (national champs, baby!) lacrosse and baseball. Let me begin by showing you what Coach K teaches his little satan minions: http://youtube.com/watch?v=s0upQDkY-pg

Is this the guy you want coaching your team USA basketball team?

Oh yeah, I love the Red Sox, too, so at least we have that in common. The Patriots: I'll pull for them over anyone else in the NFL, especially now that I have a Maroney jersey. Celtics: I prefer the Bobcats but I'm willing to jump on that bandwagon. And Clemens is a lying bitch who will probably be pardoned by Bush.

Raymond Felton and Sean May are my idols.

Keep it classy, Westbrook.

No comments: