Monday, May 19, 2008

The Truth

That was the game I've been waiting ten years to see. Paul Pierce has always been my favorite NBA player (Mikey O will vouch for my obsession). I've seen two of his triple-doubles in person, and have always thought he was a top-five offensive player in the league and an excellent rebounder/passer/defender. Watching him go off in a Game 7 for the entire country to see was justification for what I've always felt. What a great player, and what a great game.

It might not have been pretty, but we're right where we want to be: Eastern Conference Finals with home-court advantage. Bring it on Detroit...

PS...am I the only one who checks this blog anymore?

1 comment:

chseaver said...

Hello there. Long time listener. First time caller. Let's talk about the issues maligning Michigan athletics. How long before Beilein and Rodriguez turn around their respective programs? If ever?