Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rings Today!

Sol and I got to see the ring presentation in person at Opening Day '05, so I'm not too bummed that I'll miss it today on TV. It would have been nice to see Julio Lugo get this though...that guy sure earned it! And continues to amaze this season!

I cannot wait until the Celtics start their playoff run...anything short of the finals will be a disappointment. What a pleasure to watch them this year. I was too young to remember '86 and only got to attend one game at the Garden. Hell, my favorite players as a kid were Dino Radja, Xavier McDaniels and Sherman Douglas. That tells you how far they've come. I feel very fortunate as a fan that I got to watch my two favorite NBA players of all time, Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett, play together with my dad's favorite player, Ray Allen. What a season.

How about a shout-out to the B's? Not much chance against the Habs, but at least we made the playoffs. Fuck Canada!

No comments: